£12 - £15 per hour
7 months ago
Liquid error: internal
£12.00 PAYE or £15.00 Umbrella
8.00 am - 5.00 pm Monday - Friday Immed start till Sept 22
An established and thriving Tier 1 contractor requires a site-based Administrator/Document Controller to join a new project with an immediate start until September 2022.
As the Site Administrator, you will be responsible for supporting the Project and Site Management Team ensuring drawings are uploaded accurately and HR and Environmental reports are completed weekly.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Set up and manage the project document control systems
- Update and maintain the drawing register
- Distribute file and record all drawing revisions
- Set up projects folders and facilitate the project communication process
- Take minutes at meetings and distribute
- Manage the request for information documents
- Complete HR reports for attendance, sickness and holiday records using Share Point
- Produce internal and external (Clients and Suppliers) over-due reports
- Confident user of MS-Office suite, SnagR and Smartwaste or 4PS knowledge advantageous
Training will be provided. If you are technically savvy and used to working with portals and shared documents this opportunity would suit you.