£30000 - £43000 per annum + + benefits
11 days ago
Assistant Site Manager - Main Contractor
£30,000- £43,000 PAYE + Benefits
7.30 am - 5.00 pm Monday - Friday INTERVIEWS IMMED START DATE JAN 22.
Due to the continued success of securing high profile projects to work on government framework projects, an established main contractor is seeking an experienced Assistant Site Manager. You will ideally be from a main contracting background and have experience working on commercial, leisure, retail or within the public sector realm.
This is more than just a job, it is a career opportunity to work with a leading main contractor that can offer a clear career path, training, and a chance to work on projects up to £20 million pounds.
Reporting directly to the Senior Site Manger your duties will be:
- Assist with managing teams and sub-contractors and ensure they understand their roles and responsibilities
- Ensure quality, Health and Safety and programmes are followed
- Understanding of typical design data sheet/drawings and being familiar with design/construction standards
- Assist with completing records, ordering materials and inductions
- Ensure that all company procedures and SHE Legislation and are always complied with
- Show good behavioural and self-starter attributes, and a positive attitude
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
Assistant Site Management experience, SMSTS or SSSTS, CSCS card and First Aid.
Excellent benefits package on offer life assurance, market-leading pension scheme, training and development with 25 days holiday + bank holidays.