£29000 - £35000 per annum + + car allowance, pension, private health
6 months ago
Liquid error: internal
Assistant Site Manager
£29,000- £35,000 PAYE + Company Car
Due to the continued success of securing high profile projects on a government framework, an established main contractor is seeking an Assistant Site Manager to join an existing team. Ideally, you will have site experience and worked on commercial, education or healthcare projects. If you are a Site Engineer looking for progression into Site Management or feel that you would like to work for a main contractor with a clear career path offering progression and support, please get in touch.
Reporting directly to the Senior Site Manager your duties will be:
* Assist with managing teams and sub-contractors and ensure they understand their roles and responsibilities
* Ensure quality, Health and Safety and programmes are followed
* Understanding of typical design datasheet/drawings and being familiar with design/construction standards
* Assist with completing records, ordering materials and inductions
* Ensure that all company procedures and SHE Legislation and are always complied with
* Show good behavioural and self-starter attributes, and a positive attitude
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
Site experience is essential, SMSTS or SSSTS, CSCS card and First Aid.
Excellent benefits package on offer, company car, life assurance, market-leading pension scheme, training and development with 25 days holiday + bank holidays.