£40000 - £45000 per annum + + benefits
about 1 month ago
Assistant Site Manager - Residential
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum + benefits IMMEDIATE START
You will be assisting the Site Manager in managing the development of the site through to completion, ensuring that Programme, Quality and Cost targets are achieved through the effective management of the Site teams and subcontractors. You will be coordinating trades, direct labour and materials to meet the production programme.
Work will accept responsibility for responsibilities that the Site Manager may determine, and deputise for the Site Manager when necessary.
Ensure that the on-site Construction team is fully resourced and well-directed, with clear guidelines to their own job responsibilities offering training and development if required.
To be successful in the role, we are looking for:
- Experience of working within established build programs
- Assertive to ensure delivery of targets by the on-site team and trades/labour
- Ability to prioritise tasks to meet changing business needs
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of the construction trade and the relevant legislative requirements e.g. Health and Safety and Building Regulations
- Good knowledge, understanding and experience of dealing with all issues relating to Customer Service
- Experience on a residential site
Ideally, you will be SSSTS or have an NVQ Level 3 accreditation and hold a valid CSCS card.
Immediate start is available along with an excellent benefits package.