£35000 - £45000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Buyer / Materials Coordinator
Monday - Friday Full Time
£35 - £45,000 pro-rata
TEMP Immediate start until March 2022
A leading housebuilder has an immediate temporary need for a confident and experienced buyer or materials coordinator to support the Buying team for 3-6 months. This is a mixture of office and site-based duties so driving is an essential part of this role.
Reporting to the Commercial Director you will support Site Managers to chase deliveries and manage materials on-site, ensuring suppliers deliver stock to prevent delays to completion dates.
- Purchasing materials with key suppliers negotiating if necessary
- Producing cost analysis and forecasts
- Raising and managing PO numbers
- Monitor suppliers against SLA's
- Scheduling of materials and expediting deliveries
It is essential that you have experience within the construction industry and a proven track record in tendering. Strong attention to detail and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment with good IT skills including MS Excel.