£60000 - £70000 per annum + + car allowance, pension
6 months ago
Liquid error: internal
70k PAYE + Car Allowance
Northampton Mon - Fri 8.00 am - 5.00 pm
About the company:
A highly successful construction contractor who specialises in commercial, industrial new build and refurbishment projects are seeking an ambitious and talented Contracts Manager to join the team. This is an office-based role, attending sites as required. You will join the commercial team on projects between £3-£7 million reporting directly to Company Directors. Experience in design and build projects is essential.
- Manage the pre-construction of each project ensuring sites are ready to start on time
- Arrange adequate resources for project delivery, safety, and standards of work
- Review contract documents/design to ensure compliance
- Work alongside a senior QS throughout the project
- Engage in the subcontract procurement/supply chain process.
- Producing contract and detailed programmes for the site team to work to
- Produce the monthly progress report from a standard template and obtain all required information for this to be produced
- Chairing monthly progress meetings with the client's team, and presenting the contractor's report
- Liaising with the design team to ensure deadlines are met to suit construction sequence, attending design team/subcontractor meetings as required, including producing minutes for distribution
- Liaising with services network providers to coordinate their works prior to starting on site
- Provide solutions to queries on site
- Review construction RAMS
- Ensure the high standards are set and maintained across your sites
What you need to succeed:
Must have experience ideally with design and build contractor, be a strong team player with an ability to prioritise a varied workload and demonstrate good time management to comply with deadlines. Competent in Microsoft Office software as well as bespoke programming software such as Project Commander.
Please feel free to call me for an informal chat on 07936 901331.