£55000 - £75000 per annum + + car allowance
8 months ago
Contracts Manager £55 - £75,000 pa DEO + car allowance
Corby, Warwickshire, Cambridge and Northampton locations
Immediate start PAYE role Temp to Perm available
We are looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to join a highly experienced civil engineers that offer residential and commercial ground works, road works and infrastructure services.
You will be responsible for ensuring projects are delivered safely and within budget. Managing all plant, labour and materials on your sites you will develop client relationships and ensure teams work together promoting quality and efficiency.
Experience in large multi-phase developments would be a huge advantage to ensure adequate resources are available for project delivery.
- Oversee all aspects of site management on your sites, regularly visiting to inspect, offer support and adherence to agreed program/quality and building regulations.
- Manage the overall job performance. Work with the commercial team on cost advice, unexpected works, understand the tender agreed standards
- Monitor safety, liaising with Health & Safety team and Site staff as required
- Ensure competence of staff and sub - contractors
- Ensure customer care issues are resolved effectively.
- Liaise with client's staff to ensure effective delivery of projects and develop long lasting relationships
- Identify plant and material problems in a timely manner
If you have excellent leadership skills and relevant building related competency experience or qualifications in construction or project management, please get in touch.
Competitive salary, Company Car or Car Allowance, 3.5% pension and holiday pay.