£55000 - £70000 per annum + + car allowance, pension, life assurance
13 days ago
Up to 70k + company car
About the company:
A successful prominent main contractor who have offices across East Anglia and the Midlands working in the education, commercial, retail & leisure and healthcare sectors.
About the role:
You will play a pivotal role in the tendering process, reporting directly to the Estimating Director working on projects between £30,000 - £1million.
- Review tender documents, interpret requirements and work with a range of colleagues to develop the bid strategy
- Prepare and distribute sub-contractor and supplier enquiries to ensure the best prices are achieved
- Support the Project Manager and commercial team, clients, designers and architects regarding tender enquiries
- Attend client meetings with local authorities and commercial teams
- Prepare budgets and cost plans
- Have input in new materials and methods of construction that could assist the business with achieving and increasing targets
- Input of all development costs into appraisals/viabilities
What you need to succeed:
- Proven track record of working on tenders for high-value projects
- A good understanding of JCT and JCT Design & Build forms of contract
- Advanced MS Excel and Estimating software
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
26 days holiday + bank, leading pensions scheme, employee assist and life assurance schemes, occupational health and a commitment to development and training.