£250 - £270 per day
about 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
£270.00 a day Immediate start until Sept/Oct 2021
7.30 am - 5.30pm Mon - Friday
A civil engineering contractor working on a large industrial project is looking for an experienced Groundworks Foreman to oversee the groundworks and pipelaying duties on a project in Northamptonshire.
Ideally, you will have experience working within the groundworks side of the industry on large commercial or industrial sites. Your role will include:
- Efficient workforce and subcontractor management
- Ensuring correct utilisation of plant
- Material Scheduling and call-off
- Initial setting out of minor works
- Site-based Health and Safety compliance and record-keeping
- Liaison with Site Manager to ensure the smooth running of the site
Must have SMSTS and First Aid and be able to commit until September 2021 to this project. The contractor has a solid order book of future work this could lead to further work for the right candidate.