£45000 - £55000 per annum + + benefits
about 1 month ago
M&E Site Manager - Industrial & Retail Logistics Parks
Up to 55k PAYE + Car
About the company:
A highly successful main contractor who specialises in turnkey projects designing and building industrial units for storage and refrigeration for clients are looking for an experienced M&E Site Manager.
About the role:
You will play a pivotal role in ensuring that the design, safety and standards meet legislation including environmental standards to ensure the project is completed on time and on budget. The nature of the role requires an ambitious and hardworking individual with a strong technical engineering background with a mechanical bias.
- Management of all site activities ensuring that all work is undertaken in a safe and timely manner in accordance with all Safety, Health and Environmental legislation
- Preparation of all relevant documentation prior to the commencement of the installation phase of contracts, such as Site Management plans and Risk Assessments
- Reviewing and approval of subcontractors site documentation
- To work alongside the Contract Engineer and Planner to regularly review the progress of the works ensuring that adherence to the contract programme dates are maintained
- To undertake Site Inductions and regular Tool Box Talks for all resources visiting and working on the site
- Ensure that site costs are monitored and controlled
- Preparation of progress reports as required
- Attendance at site visits/meetings
- Coordination and liaison with suppliers, specialist sub-contractors, in-house functions, site installation and construction teams
What you need to succeed:
Be a strong team player with an ability to prioritise a varied workload and demonstrate good time management to comply with deadlines. Able to work in a busy environment under pressure
26 days holiday + bank, leading pensions scheme, employee assist and life assurance schemes, occupational health and a commitment to development and training.