£33000 - £36000 per annum
6 months ago
£36,000 per annum
Mon - Fri 37.5 hours a week
We are delighted to be working with a charity that is looking for a passionate and proactive Operations/Facilities Manager. This is a unique role that offers an opportunity to work with a team that is more like one big family. Managing 20 staff you will plan and coordinate operational improvements, reactive and planned maintenance, dealing with contractors and maintenance teams ensuring the overall Health & Safety of the site is a daily priority.
You will need to ensure that the records, systems, and processes meet compliance for Community Quarantine Guidelines (CQC) and Environmental Health Officers (EHO) as this role is based in a private residential care home. Responsibility of the annual budget for repairs and maintenance is also your responsibility to manage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the implementation, evaluation, and induction to all new employees
- Regularly review policies and procedures to reflect changes in legislation
- Verify information to determine invoices and payroll is accurate and timely
- Assist the effectiveness of administrative and financial systems and implementation
- Management of third-party contracts and suppliers
- Systematically solve day to date problematic issues which arise
- Develop KPI's that support company objectives
- Act as a Chair of Health and Safety meetings and attend monthly Trustee meetings
- IT literate in Microsoft Office, Sage would be an advantage not essential
This role will require you to be fully involved with all the teams across maintenance, grounds, admin, kitchen and domestic areas. An ability to form relationships and lead by example is essential which includes getting involved if you have to.
Due to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its residents and the candidate will have to undergo a DBS disclosure prior to starting work. As part of COVID 19 you will be required to undertake vaccinations and any subsequent boosters required unless you have a medical exemption.