£50000 - £70000 per annum + + car allowance, pension, private health
5 months ago
Quantity Surveyor - Groundworks
Up to £55k or £70,000 for a Senior QS + car allowance, life assurance, pension and 23 days holiday + bank
Joining a leading civils sub-contractor who work in partnership with the UK's most prestigious new house builders are looking for a driven and dedicated Quantity Surveyor to deliver groundwork projects across Northampton, Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire, Buckingham and Cambridge.
* Assist with the preparation of tender and contract documents
* Build relationships and understand client's and their requirements
* Performing risk, value management and cost control
* Keep track of variations
* Prepare and analyse costings for tenders
* Assist with identification of commercial risks and develop responses
* Assist with subcontract procurement/ allocation of work
* Assist with a valuation of completed work and arrange payments
* Understand Health and Safety regulations
Please note MUST have residential groundwork's site experience to be considered for this role.