£50000 - £71000 per annum + + car allowance
about 2 months ago
Quantity Surveyor Permanent £50-£70,000 + car allownace
Joining a leading civils sub-contractor that works in partnership with the UK's most prestigious new house builders and developers, we are looking for a driven and dedicated Quantity Surveyor to deliver groundwork projects over 3 - 4 sites across Northants, Bucks and Cambridge. Working for a groundwork's business with a focus on safety and high-quality delivery, if you are looking for an opportunity to progress please get in touch.
- Produce monthly valuations for multiple sites in your jurisdiction
- Producing monthly cost and value assessments
- Providing forecast, targets and methods for under-performing sites
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients throughout each project
- Producing new BOQs, Add Omits, quotations for complete re-plans or alterations
- Managing and assessing outstanding monies on accounts
- Managing subcontractor quotations, payments, variations and disputes
- Reviewing all material costs and suppliers delivering acceptable margins
- Constant communication with management and contractors
An excellent benefits package is on offer 25 days holiday + bank, car allowance, private health scheme and pension scheme. Northampton, Milton Keynes and Cambridge areas
*Please note MUST have residential new build site experince to be considered for this role.