£25000 - £45000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Venture Contracts are recruiting for a rapidly growing Brickwork contractor based in the Midlands (Northmaptonshire)who, due to continued business growth, are seeking to recruit a permanent assistant or fully qualified Quantity Surveyor. This company only cover Brickwork and Scaffolding Contracts and work mainly within the residential sector.
The role is office based but you will be required to travel to project sites.
The duties for this Quantity Surveyor would be:
- The preparation of tender and contract documents such as bills of quantities
- Performing risk, value management and cost control
- Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance work
- Advising on procurement strategy
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders
- Allocating work to sub contractors
- Identifying and responding to commercial risks
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed reports
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments
Brickwork and Scaffolding industry knowledge is preferred, but our client is willing to consider candidates from outside of these industries.