£70000 - £71000 per annum + + car allowance, pension, private health
10 months ago
£70,000 PAYE + car allowance, private health, pension, 25 days holiday + bank
Residential Groundwork's 8am - 5pm Mon - Fri
Joining a leading civils sub-contractor who work in partnership with the UK's most prestigious new house builders are looking for a driven and dedicated Quantity Surveyor to deliver groundwork projects across Northampton, Milton Keynes and Cambridge.
- Understand the principles of safety on site and ensure that any concerns are addressed immediately
- Assist with the preparation of tender and contract documents
- Build relationships and understand client's and their requirements
- Apply value management and cost control
- Keep track of variations
- Prepare and analyse costings for tenders
- Assist with identification of commercial risks and develop responses
- Assist with subcontract procurement/ allocation of work
- Assist with valuation of completed work and arrange payments
- Understand Health and Safety regulations
*Please note MUST have residential new build site experience to be considered for this role.