Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£55000 - £65000 per annum + + car allowance
7 months ago
Senior Site Manger
A new opportunity to join a principle contractor and developer that build and design beautiful homes across the Midlands is available. Reporting directly to the Contracts Manager you will be responsible for Site Mangers across 8 developments. You must have in depth knowledge of all aspects of construction and housebuilding, and the relevant legislative requirements regarding Health and Safety and Building Regulations.
- Co-ordinate labour, materials and resources on site and approving payments to trades and contractors where appropriate
- Ensure that all plots are built to the highest standard of quality and Building Regulations whilst following best practice
- Undertake quality control procedures and inspections when required and rectifying any defects so as not to incur additional cost, delays, or reduction in the final quality
- With the support of the Contracts Manager, ensure that the on-site construction team is fully resourced and well-directed and are provided with full support in achieving their responsibilities by clear communication, training and development, and the good organisation
- Show a good behavioural example in all aspects of health and safety, organisation, conduct, quality of work, and professionalism
- Extensive experience of working to an established build programme and managing priorities
Ideally you will be SMSTS qualified or qualified to NVQ level 5 in Construction Management. You will be covering sites between Birmingham and Harrow, so travel is essential.