£45000 - £55000 per annum + + car , pension, life assurance
7 months ago
Liquid error: internal
Senior Site Manager - Education
PAYE 55k + Company Car and excellent benefits package
Houghton Regis, Dunstable
An opportunity to work on an exciting new build Academy and Sports Centre for a main contractor on a project that will run until Autumn 22 is available for a January 22 start. If you have worked for a main contractor previously, or have experience working on education or healthcare projects up to £20 million, we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for an ambitious candidate that would like to progress into a Project Manager role in the future. If you can demonstrate a broad construction technical knowledge and have temporary works experience please get in touch.
- Implementing the Project Management Plan, including all site procedures and practices and completing records and documentation
- Ensuring compliance with the health and safety Management Plan and Ensuring our client's environmental procedures are implemented on-site
- Keeping a site diary including records of subcontractor attendance and progress
- Ensuring that appropriate quality records are being produced and monitored to verify that the works are being completed in accordance with the specified requirements Interpretation of drawings and advising on buildability issues as required
- Daily management of site works and organisation of subcontractors
- Ensuring and implementing effective communications between engineering, technical, construction and project control groups
- Maintain control and responsibility for engineering deliverable
HNC/Degree, MCIOB or equivalent or a trades background. SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid are essential.
Excellent benefits package on offer life assurance, market-leading pension scheme, employee assistance programme and occupational health.