£12 - £15 per hour
6 months ago
Liquid error: internal
£12.00 -£15.00 per hour
8.30 am - 5 pm or 7.30 am - 4.30 pm Monday - Friday
A thriving Main Contractor requires a Site-based Administrator/Document Controller to join an established site based team on a warehouse new build project. Must drive to site location.
As the Site Administrator/Document Controller, you will be responsible for supporting the Project and Site Management Team ensuring drawings are uploaded accurately and Environmental reports are completed weekly.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Set up and manage the project document control systems
- Update and maintain the drawing register
- Distribute file and record all drawing revisions
- Set up projects folders and facilitate the project communication process
- Take minutes at meetings and distribute
- Manage the request for information documents
- Produce internal and external (Clients and Suppliers) over-due reports
- Confident user of MS-Office suite, SnagR and Smartwaste an advantage
Full training will be provided. If you are technically savvy and used to working with various online portals and shared documents this could be a great new job opportunity for you.