£12.00 - £15.00 per hour
5 months ago
Document Controller/Site Administrator
£12.00 PAYE £15.00 Umbrella
PART-TIME 16 -20 hours - FLEXIBLE - 6 th Sept approx. 12 weeks
An established and thriving Tier 1 contractor requires a site based Document Controller/Site Administrator to work on a new project starting on 6th September for 12 - 14 weeks. This temporary position is completely flexible we can consider school hours or full days.
As the Document Controller/Site Administrator you will be responsible for supporting the Project and Site Management Team with handling documentation.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Set up and manage the project document control systems
- Update and maintain the drawing register
- Distribute file and record all drawing revisions
- Set up projects folders and facilitates the project communication process
- Take minutes at meetings and distribute
- Manage the request for information documents
- Complete HR reports for attendance, sickness and holiday records using Share Point
- Produce internal and external (Clients and Suppliers) over-due reports
- Confident user of MS-Office suite, SnagR and Smartwaste knowledge advantageous
Training will be provided so if you do not have industry experience but feel you have transferable skills please get in touch.