West Midlands, W. Midlands, England
£1.00 - £2 per annum + RATE NEG
almost 2 years ago
Site Engineer - Quality Assurance / Control (QA/QC)
Venture Contracts are currently recruiting for an experienced Site Engineer - Quality Assurance/Control for a site based in Birmingham. This will be a temp to perm position.
Duties on site
- Will be responsible for all the quality assurance on site regarding drainage, services & roads.
- Overseeing, documenting and reporting to management team
To be considered for the role of Site Engineer you must have the following experience/qualifications,
- A degree or other qualification in civil engineering
- A valid CSCS Card
- Experienced in Site Engineer and QA/GC
- Minimum 3 years' experience with references.
If you are interested in applying for the Site Engineer - Quality Assurance / Control (QA/QC) job, please apply with your CV.
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK JOBPAGE FOR ALL OUR LATEST JOBS!