West Midlands, England
£1.00 - £2 per annum + RATE NEG
about 1 month ago
Site Engineer / Quality Assurance
Venture Contracts are currently recruiting for an experienced Site Engineer / Quality Assurance for a site based in Birmingham. This will be a temp to perm position with a minimum 6 months the rate for this role is negotiable.
Duties on site
- Will be responsible for all the quality assurance on site regarding drainage, services & roads.
- Overseeing, documenting and reporting to management team
To be considered for the role of Site Engineer you must have the following experience/qualifications,
- A degree or other qualification in civil engineering
- A valid CSCS Card
- Experienced in Site Engineer and Quality Assurance
- Minimum 3 years' experience with references.
If you are interested in applying for the Site Engineer / Quality Assurance job, please apply with your CV.