£45000 - £50000 per annum + + benefits
9 months ago
£45- £50,000 PAYE + Benefits IMMEDIATE START
Cheltenham Mon - Fri 7.30am -5.30pm
This is an exciting opportunity for a Site Engineer to join a dynamic team with a wealth of experience building concrete and steel frame structures for the industrial, logistics and retail sectors. This project will be building a new manufacturing plant and will last for approx. 50 weeks. Upon completion of the site you will be assigned to another project.
Must have experience running the front end of projects with excellent trouble shooting skills and technical skills. A background with steel frames would be a strong advantage.
- Overseeing all engineering and building work
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
- Ensuring project packages meet agreed specifications, budgets and/or timescales
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and the overall project teams
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site
- Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork
- Undertaking surveys
- Ensuring that health and safety and policies and legislation are adhered to
Ideally you will have an Engineering Degree and be experienced working for a main contractor. Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work as part of a team are essential.