£45000 - £51000 per annum + + car allowance, pension
11 months ago
Liquid error: internal
Site Manager - Groundworks
Up to 55k PAYE + Car
About the company:
A highly successful main contractor who specialises in turnkey projects designing and building industrial units for storage and refrigeration used for clients are looking for an experienced Groundworks Site Manager.
About the role:
You will play a pivotal role in getting sites off the ground from the earthworks stage, drainage, slabbing & kerbs experience essential. Liaising with Site Engineers and the Project Manager you will ensure that the daily supervision of site teams and subcontractors ensures project completion on time and on budget.
- To direct the necessary labour, plant, staff and equipment experience
- Monitor that the Engineering Team order the correct materials and sub-contract services in good time to meet contract objectives
- Daily supervision and co-ordination of on-site staff, sub-contractors, plant and materials including Information management /meticulous record keeping of all relevant paperwork
- Ensure compliance with Group Safety Policy and Health and Safety Regulations.
- Maintain strict quality control procedures, conduct regular site safety checks, Toolbox talks and inductions
- Ensure that staff and operatives are managed and led effectively by developing the skills and attitudes of managers leading to the provision of a working environment that engenders high morale
What you need to succeed:
- Applicants will ideally have experience working on large RC Framework projects
- Applicants will ideally have experience in managing all aspects of the build process as well as up to date knowledge of health and safety obligations and building legislation
- SMSTS and First Aid at Work
- Strong team leadership skills and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to think ahead
26 days holiday + bank, pension scheme and car allowance.