£260 - £280 per day
20 days ago
Site Manager / Groundworks Foreman
£270.00 a day CIS or Ltd Company
7.30 am - 5.30pm Mon - Friday
Our client is a major civil engineering contractor undertaking directional drilling and pipeline installation projects on large scale construction projects throughout the Midlands and North West regions of the UK.
We have a project in Rugby that requires a confident and accomplished Groundwork's Site Manager to lead and motivate the groundworks team. Experience on large commercial, retail, or industrial projects is essential.
- Efficient workforce and subcontractor management
- Ensuring correct utilisation of plant
- Material Scheduling and call-off
- Initial setting out of minor works
- Site-based Health and Safety compliance and record-keeping
- Liaison with Senior Site Manager and Project Manager to ensure the smooth running of the site
Must have SMSTS, First Aid at Work and CSCS card. Strict site Health & Safety policy to adhere to re safety wear must be able to lead by example.