City of London, London
£180 - £220 per annum
over 1 year ago
Venture Contracts are currently recruiting for a Site Manager based in London, Near Waterloo station. This is for a Carpentry and Joinery Company. Duration will be till around April 2020.
Your Duties will be:
- Managing RAMS for site
- You will be supervising on contracts, subcontract, consultants, design teams and specialists
- Ensure Health & Safety Policy is always followed
- Minimising/eliminating potential programme delays and overseeing site Logistics
- Liaise with the project team, be involved in progress meetings.
- Responsible for driving the site forward
- Ensuring build programs and schedules are met and any problems are dealt with quickly and effectively
Requirements for the role:
- NVQ 6 - Black Managers Card
- Carpentry and Joinery experience
- Experience leading a team of operatives
- Able to provide 2 references
To apply for this position please send your CV.