Oldham, Greater Manchester
£180 - £220 per day + NEG
6 months ago
Venture Contracts are currently recruiting for a Temporary Site Manager based in Oldham. This will be working on a CAT B Fit Out. The duration of this position will be around 16 weeks
Your Duties will be:
- Managing RAMS for site
- Speaking with customers directly
- You will be supervising on contracts, subcontract, consultants, design teams and specialists.
- Ensure Health & Safety Policy is always followed
- Minimising/eliminating potential programme delays and overseeing site Logistics
- Liaise with the project team, be involved in progress meetings.
- Responsible for driving the site forward
- Ensuring build programs and schedules are met and any problems are dealt with quickly and effectively
Requirements for the role:
- NVQ 6 - Black Managers Card
- Cat B Fit Out Experience
- Experience leading a team of operatives
- Able to provide 2 references
To apply for this position please send your CV and Sadie will be looking after this role.