£45000 - £55000 per annum + + car allowance
about 1 month ago
Salary negotiable PERM PAYE + excellent benefits package
As the Site Manager for a main contractor who are a leading specialist in industrial, logistics and retail parks you will be responsible for the overall project. Planning, scheduling, resource allocation, cost management, time management, contract administration and safety management.
Offering a nationwide service to clients that they have formed lasting relationships with ideally you will have experience managing projects ranging in value from £5-£50 million. Experience with mega sheds, large distribution centres or logistic parks would be a strong advantage.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To direct the necessary labour, plant, staff and equipment to achieve project completion on time, to specification and within budget
- Monitor that the correct materials and sub-contract services in good time to meet contract objectives
- Daily supervision and co-ordination of on-site staff, sub-contractors, plant and materials including Information management /meticulous record keeping of all relevant paperwork
- Manage site teams by monitoring performance against contract targets and instigating any necessary corrective actions
- Maintain strict quality control procedures, conduct regular site safety checks, Tool box talks and inductions
- Ensure that staff and operatives are managed and led effectively by developing the skills and attitudes of managers leading to provision of a working environment that engenders high morale
- You must have effective time management and logical decision-making ability with an ability
Must have: SMSTS CSCS & First Aid