Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£20000 - £26000 per annum + + benefits
4 months ago
£20,000 - £26,000 DEO
Mon - Fri 8.30am -5.30pm FREE PARKING
A great opportunity to join a principle contractor that build and design beautiful homes across the Midlands is available. Preferably you will have worked for a house builder previously as you will co ordinate projects ensuring plans and drawings are accurately recorded to assist with the completion of projects.
- Autonomously coordinate projects by working with management and site teams
- Maintain accurate records in the shared electronic library
- Assist in the preparation of documents for presentation
- Support the completion of projects at various operational stages
- Performance management reports and technical analyses in line with the Proactively develop tools and data assessments to allow the business to drive the performance of each sustainability KPI.
- Support the ongoing work to automate reporting by providing data and preparing reports
- Work with external teams to develop inputs to projects, and develop and deliver the project plan to embed this within the business
- Maintain a filing system, including photocopy reports and correspondence
- Assist in the management of the process of handover information - O&M Manuals and H&S files
- Be an excellent communicator, able to work with all levels of the organisation
- Be numerate with good IT MS Office skills
- Organisational skills (prioritising tasks, respecting deadlines, methodical work)
- Multi-tasking with good problem solving and decision-making skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Familiar with various web based document management systems (desirable but not essential)
- Knowledge of file validation, experience of examining documents, drawings, etc from a non-technical basis (desirable but not essential)
Please call 01604 805646 or email for further details.